Default 1998 Mustang - Cobra - Convertible For Sale

Up for sale is my pride & joy. This is not a 'forced sale' but one of just doing the right thing. I am moving to an apartment from my house and there is no covered storage area / garage for my pride & joy. I am going to offer it up for sale - $10,000 OBO - before you go all nuts on the price - look at the information as to what is being offered, then make me an offer. Please note that I do not HAVE to sell this car but am doing so because I don't want to see it get slowly beat to death in a parking lot or be exposed to the elements. I have some photos that I will upload after a bit but really - it's a 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible - Black on Black on Black - what else do you need? It's in showroom condition - and it is 'show ready'. Here's the specifications.

Here's the car minus the new brake rotors / Red brake calipers - not much but you can see it and hear it. Let me know if you want more pics, I'll post them / send them.
    http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...braExhaust.mp4

1998 Ford Mustang "Cobra" Convertible - 97,000 miles on chassis
    Black exterior, black interior, black convertible top
    4.6L DOHC engine replaced 25,000 miles ago with NEW (not re-manufactured) long-block engine from Ford
    5-speed T-45 Transmission completely rebuilt 25,000 miles ago with High-performance parts / springs / Kevlar Blocking rings
    Accel Coil-Packs and Spark Plug Wires (Red)
    Resurfaced flywheel with new Centerforce II Clutch / Pressure Plate
    MAC Cold Air Induction System
    MAC Ceramic Coated LONG-tube headers
    MAC 'Sure-Fit' 2.5" Exhaust System w/ 3" chrome exhaust tips
    Slotted / Dimpled Rotors (new 5,000 miles ago)
    Cobra 40th Anniversary Red Brake Calipers / Pads (new 5,000 miles ago)
    9X18" Wheels / Tires on front (5,000 miles of wear) (Black Spoke - Brushed Chrome Rims)
    10.5X18" Wheels / Tires on Rear (5,000 miles of wear) (Black Spoke - Brushed Chrome Rims)
    MAC Billet Short-Throw shifter w/ leather boot & Cobra shift knob
    Xenon Aftermarket headlights / side markers in clear lenses
    Classic Design Concept Light Bar
    Front hood hydraulic lifts (no 'prop rod' to hassle with!)
    Sequential Turn-Signals (Original Tail lights)
    Trunk Lid (Inside) custom made cover that reads "Cobra"
    Pioneer AM/FM/XM/CD radio ($600 head unit) that is wired to factory Mach 460 sound amplifiers.
    Front Bra
    Tonneau Cover for convertible boot and rear seat coverage (very hard to find these anymore)
    Factory Convertible boot cover (if you don't want to use the tonneau cover)
    SCT ECU Control unit to load various tunes for the car. The 'factory' tune is in place at this time.
    SCT Dyno sheet - 297 RWHP - 297 Ft/Lbs Torque at 5800 rpm estimated 350 HP at the flywheel.
    This car runs, handles, and sounds SWEET. It is fast and quick. I haven't run it on a track but HAVE had it to 140mph with the top down. Adult owned / operated / cared for. This car has been garage kept and has NO issues, dents, scratches, rust, or anything else 'wrong' with it. Meticulously maintained and operated. Believe it or not, I'm selling it because I'm moving into an apartment complex and don't want to see it slowly beaten to death or torn up / stolen. I don't go to car shows anymore (It's a winner and a 'runner-up' by the way) and it's just 'sitting' in a garage. It needs to be driven and enjoyed - I don't have the time or location to do so anymore. Yes, it's a 1998 model and yes, there are 97,000+ miles on the odometer but the power train only has 25,000 miles on it and everything else is about 5,000 miles 'old'. You will not find a better condition vehicle than this. Price is fair and FIRM at $10,000. Photo's on request - Test Drive by appointment. I will accompany all drivers during the test drive. Someone is going to be VERY happy with this car! Thanks!! Reply here or direct email to gwarnock@cox.net

Any pics of the car and GLWS
    Add me onFACEBOOKWatch me on YOUTUBE
    "By being a racing driver you are under risk all the time. By being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" -Ayrton Senna

I can get pics of the car up - what's "GLWS"?

Good luck with sale
    Add me onFACEBOOKWatch me on YOUTUBE
    "By being a racing driver you are under risk all the time. By being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" -Ayrton Senna

If you're living in some place other than the Southeast and it might be an issue with delivery for you - I'll deliver the car at no additional cost - I'm trying to figure out why no interest other than the economy sucks and dollars are hard to come by. Any and all constructive feedback welcome. I'm doing a photoshoot on the car this Sunday and will have photo's up by Sunday night - sometime Monday.

Default Pictures added today

IMAG0133.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0130.jpgIMAG0132.jpgIMAG0131.jpgIMAG0139.jpgIMAG0140.jpgIMAG0143.jpgIMAG0134.jpgIMAG0141.jpgHere's a few shots of the car to pique anyone's interest. Let me know if anyone wants to see anything in particular. Hoping someone else can see them, all I'm getting is a server error.......