Supporter

Default Detailed Car With NuFinish, now have an issue and a question.

I washed my black car with the usual process of turtle wax soap then dried it and applied a coat of NuFinish polish. It comes in an orange can available at wal-mart. It did a nice job of removing my swirl marks but now it seems to have left a heavy film of which you can see the patern of how i applied it. I went over it a number of times with my cloth but it will not remove the haze. It says it polishes and waxes in 1 step but Do I need to add a coat of wax to cover up what it left behind or did I do something wrong? Help please

ummm what the hell did you use that stuff for.... you need to start all over... wash your car with dawn and then use clay bar and a reputable wax... a little work but well worth the effort

Ditto, only time I use Nu Finish is the scratch doctor, and then I rewash clay bar and use a good wax
    Add me onFACEBOOKWatch me on YOUTUBE
    "By being a racing driver you are under risk all the time. By being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" -Ayrton Senna

I use the NuFinish all the time on my Honda-Car. Works like a champ and lasts a long time.

Supporter

Yea I know it is cheap stuff, it worked really well excet for the haze and this morning I got up and buffed it some more and it cleared alot of it up. i think maybe It is the humidity here in southeast gerogia that effected it. Either way I am going to wash it again and do the clay bar and wax and hopefully the swirl marks stay away for a bit.